Paying Advance Tax: Step by Step Guide to Pay Advance Tax
Step by Step Guide to Pay Advance Tax: Section 208 defined that every person whose estimated tax liability for the financial year is RS. 10,000 or more, shall pay his tax in advance during the financial year in the form of Advance Tax. Advance is to be paid in different Installment given below
|Advance tax is to be paid in different Installment i.e|
15th of June @15% of the Advance Tax
15th of sep @45% Advance tax minus Advance Tax that has been paid.
15th of Dec @75% Advance tax minus Advance Tax that has been paid.
15th of March @100% of Advance tax Liability.
How to Pay Advance Tax
- Log in to the income tax website (www.incometax.gov.in)
- Click services on e-pay taxes.
- Select the right Challan to pay your Advance Tax.
- Fill in the details of the right assessment year, PAN card, name, address, residential and mobile
- Once you are done filing you will be redirected to the Net Banking page, based on your
- After making the payment, save a copy of the payment challan.
Name: Vazna Sayyed
Qualification: Article Assistant
Company: Bashmakh & Co
Location: Shill, Thane
Disclaimer: This is meant purely for general education purposes. While the information is believed to be accurate to the best of my knowledge, I do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Readers should conduct and rely upon their own examination and analysis. This note is not an offer, invitation, advice, or solicitation of any kind. I accept no responsibility for any errors it may contain, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, or for any loss, however, caused or sustained, by the person who relies upon it. This information provided is for the intended recipient for knowledge and guidance purposes only.