Do I have to update my project routinely?
Promoters are counseled to Make Sure Their project data is obviously Up-to-date according to Section 11 of the real-estate (Regulation and Development) Act,” 20-16. In case of failure to update the project quarterly will violate Part 11 of Real-estate Act, 2016 and will create the promoter accountable for penal actions.
Q. Which will be the areas which ought to get upgraded by a promoter after registration?
Updates are necessary in the following sections:
1. Project worth (Total Amount)
2. Doc adds (Records, Saved, information on encumbrances, etc…)
3. Building Information (Amount of flats Booked/Sold/Allotted)
4. How much Activity is done out of Task (% of work)
5. Frequent Locations and Services (Units Booked, work Completion Proportion)
6. Project Details (Real-estate Agent etc…)
7. Various Timely Certificates (Form 1, Form 2, Form 2A etc)
• Benefit of “RERA Update” with BASHMAKH & CO
BASHMAKH & CO helps you in the All the compliances under one roof.
BASHMAKH & CO handles the project quarterly Updating along with project Registration, Audit, Extension, Representation etc.
E/302,Old Nasheman Colony,near Pizza House,Above Sana Medical, Kausa,Mumbra, 400612
1. AEROCITY, unit No 1017, first floor, NIBR Compound, Mohili Village, Sakinaka Safed pool, Mumbai 400072
305-Bashmakh & Co, Silver Enclave, Near Dosti Shill, Thane 400612
Get in touch