The GST regulation requires a review of their month-to-month compliances by way of an audit associated with the yearly Return. It’s essential for taxpayers to begin focusing on the audit of compliances below GST regulation enforcement and enter signal and output reconciliations kind an essential region of the GST audit certificate. The audit of yearly return (also called GST audit) sets the base for the first outside confirmation/assessment beneath the GST legislation
We at Bashmakh & Co have confidence in providing qualitative worth extra services surrounding an all-inclusive summary of most GST documents together side your guidelines on strengthening internal controllers for proper data entry, data recording, data evaluation and information demands such as compliance
1. Offer letter including the scope and objectives of the auditor.
2. The Engagement Letter and also appointment letter.
3. Data of the Audit plan
4. A sample Copy of invoices or agreements, etc.
5. A written copy of the representation letters received from the management.
6. A copy of GST Return
7. The important matters identified during the audit and deficiencies in internal controls which have been communicated to management.
8. The risk assessment process applied for areas of high risk, and also areas of low risk must be noted.
9. Sufficient and suitable audit evidence received during the audit.
10. All working papers must be in electronic form such as Excel, CSV, PDF, JPEG.
You can call us for GST
E/302,Old Nasheman Colony,near Pizza House,Above Sana Medical, Kausa,Mumbra, 400612
1. AEROCITY, unit No 1017, first floor, NIBR Compound, Mohili Village, Sakinaka Safed pool, Mumbai 400072
305-Bashmakh & Co, Silver Enclave, Near Dosti Shill, Thane 400612
Get in touch